An exciting job opportunity has become available at the Amy Foundation. We are recruiting for a full time, experienced, well-organised and attention to detail individual to occupy the Arts and Culture Programme Co-ordinator position within a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
- To ensure all deadlines are met.
- To ensure weekly attendance registers for all facilitators and learners are completed and submitted adequately(Satisfactory) to the Programme Manager for approval every Friday on time.
- Ensure all time sheets of facilitators are completed and submitted adequately(Satisfactory) to the Programme Manager for approval every Friday on time.
- To ensure workload is distributed, Coordinate and manage to all facilitators by supporting and building team spirit for the progression and success of the centre.
- To ensure ongoing and constant communication is conducted to all After School Care facilitators and relevant community organisations and government departments.
- To ensure necessary resources are acquired for the development of the programme.
- Ensure all facilitators have the necessary material required to conduct lessons.
- Ensuring all resources are declared on record and managed, ie(Musical Instruments, costumes and sound equipment.
- To ensure ongoing assessments are conducted by identifying the needs and abilities of the centre.
- To ensure high standards of delivery are set and maintained to all facilitators and children.
- Ensure weekly lesson plans are completed and distributed to all facilitators.
- Ensure quarterly learners assessment are conducted.
- To attend weekly staff meetings by providing comprehensive feedback and submission of reports.
- To attend review meetings every term by providing written reports of goal setting and evaluation of progress.
- To ensure a good relationship and communication is maintaining with teachers and schools.
- To visit schools and assess their music, arts and culture need in order to formulate an overall performing arts programme.
- To organise and coordinate special events related to the programme.
- Ensure a strategic plan is in place by implementing and focusing on short and medium-term goals.
- To hold collaborative meetings, workshops, and talks for the benefit of relevant stakeholders.
- Must have Matric
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel and power point.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and at least one other South African language will be advantageous
- Good interpersonal skills
- Punctual and easily flexible
- Attention to details
Dependent on experience.
Hours of Work
Monday- Thursday- 09:00am – 17:30pm
Friday – 09:30- 15:00pm
Saturday, Sunday and public holiday are required.
Commencement of position
As soon as possible.
Please be advised interviews shall commerce as soonest, the closing date for all applications for submission is on 13thof July 2018. Late application via Fax, email or by hand shall not be accepted.
Kindly note, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for scheduled interviews.
Kindly email, fax or submit by hand the following relevant documents indicated below to your application form.
Updated and detailed CV with all previous employers, achievements and qualifications(Full details of contactable references)
Copy of ID and matric or highest grade passed.
Motivation letter as to the reason for applying for the above position.
Kindly be advised to consider your application unsuccessful after 2 weeks of submission.
Email address: email@example.com
Fax number 086 5110 723