Academic Programme Coordinator
Duties and responsibility
- To ensure all deadlines are met.
- To ensure a weekly attendance register for all Facilitators and children are completed and submitted adequately (Satisfactory) to the assistant Programme Manager for approval every Friday on time.
- Ensure all time sheets of facilitators completed and submitted adequately (Satisfactory) to the assistant Programme Manager for approval every Friday on time.
- To ensure work load are distributed, Coordinate and manage to all facilitators by supporting and building team spirit for the progression and success of the centre.
- To ensure on going assessments are conducted by identifying the needs and abilities of each school regarding their reading, writing and literacy level.
- To ensure necessary resources are acquired for the development of the programme
- Ensure all facilitators have the necessary material required to conduct lessons.
- Ensuring all resources are declared on record and managed.To ensure on going and Constant communication are conducted to all After School Care Facilitators and relevant community organizations and government departments.
- To ensure High standards of delivery are set and maintained to all facilitators and children.
- Ensure weekly lesson plans are completed and distributed to all facilitators.
- Ensure quarterly learners assessment are conducted
- To Attend weekly staff meetings by providing comprehensive feedback and submission of reports
- To attend review meetings every term by providing written reports of goal setting and evaluation of
- To ensure a good relationship and communication is maintained with teachers and schools.
- To organize and coordinate special events related to the programme
- Ensure a strategic plan is in place by implementing and focusing on short and medium term goals
- To ensure an overall and a comprehensive literacy programme is formulated to identify the needs of each school reading and writing
- To Develop and implement a curriculum (CAP) in aligned with the Amy Foundation by creating literacy program which focuses on learners between Grade R to grade 7( English second language learners).
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 447 1690.