Amy Foundation would like to encourage you to spend your 67 mins with us… here are some ideas.
- Donate gently used clothing and shoes to us
- We are looking for assistance in getting 250 goodie bags for children on the day (1 toy, something to eat and anything educational.
- Donate second hand kids books
- As part of the Mandela day celebration, we would like to keep the spirit of caring alive by making 67 care kits for our programme participants. In the care kit we are hoping to put a comb, toothbrush, toothpaste, bar of soap, Roll on ,body cream & face cloth
- Arrange that your friends, family and colleagues collect non perishable and canned foods
- Arrange a blanket drive
- Get a team together and put together some sandwiches – we have over 2000 hungry mouths to feed daily
- Bake a cake or cupcakes for a class of 67 kids
- Donate R67 each month to the Foundation
- Our late Tata was known for many things, one of them being his iconic dance style, which is now named the Madiba Shuffle. And so, we aim to keep Mandela’s memory alive by spending 67 minutes with our afterschool programme participants where all groups will be doing the Madiba dance. The best group will have the prize for the day. We would like you to sponsor this event. COST : R4000
- Donate First Aid Kits to our five after school centres
More ideas to come!
#MandelaDay #Madiba #AmyFoundation #ChangingLives #ActionAgainstPoverty